It's FASHION REVOLUTION WEEK!
has well and truly kicked off! Be part of the biggest global movement campaigning for a fairer, safer, fashion industry. Use your voice and your power to make this year stronger and louder than ever before!
Millions of people make our jewellery's. Too many live in poverty, exploitation or danger. We can change that. Join the #FashionRevolution and demand a fair, safe and more transparent industry. Ask brands #whomademyclothes
7 days, 7 ways to get involved:
1. Ask #whomademyjewellery. Be curious. Take a photo of your jewellery and tag the brand/retailer on Instagram, asking #whomademyjewellery?It only takes 2 minutes! When you speak, brands listen, so use your voice.
2. Sign our Manifesto. We love fashion. But we don’t want our clothes to exploit people or destroy our planet. During Fashion Revolution Week we will be launching a 10-point Manifesto with a strong message demanding radical revolutionary change for the fashion industry. We will invite you to sign your name and share our vision for a better fashion industry.
3. Write a postcard to a policymaker. Your voice matters, use it! Write a postcard to a policymaker and ask them what they’re doing to create a fairer, safer, cleaner more transparent fashion industry.
4. Create a love story. Take a stand against disposable fashion and create a Love Story about an item of clothing you cherish and will never throw away!
5. Try a #Haulternative Take part in our #haulternative challenge and update your wardrobe without buying new clothes. Choose from vintage, 2nd-hand, clothes-swapping, DIY and more!
6. Go to an event Check out our online calendar for events happening near you, from workshops to film screenings, catwalks and panel discussions. There are over 1000 events happening worldwide!
7. Donate To continue to grow Fashion Revolution as a global movement for change, we need your financial support. Please donate and help us keep going from strength to strength.